Skip Header Links Skip Navigation
Records / Transcripts
College of the Sequoias

Transcripts from Other Schools

Applicants under 21 years of age, must file certified transcripts of their high school record with College of the Sequoias. Applicants who have attended another college or university must only file transcripts from each college or university attended showing all attempted work. College of the Sequoias grants credit for lower division work from accredited colleges or universities.
COS requires one official transcript:
 - An official copy of the transcript should be mailed to the Admissions Office at
 - All transcripts submitted will be made available to the following COS offices:
      Financial Aid
      Veterans' Benefits
      Registered Nursing Program
Failure to file transcripts will delay or prevent admission or graduation. Transcripts should be sent directly from the high school or college to College of the Sequoias. All transcripts become the property of the College and will not be returned or released to other institutions.
The high school transcript requirements may be waived for:
 - Those who have attended a college
 - Those who have attained a college degree
 - Those who are 21 years or older