Foreign High School Diplomas and Transcripts degrees-certificates.jpg

To receive financial aid funds, a student must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.  High school diplomas/transcripts from other countries are acceptable as long as it is an equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.
To determine if the high school diploma/transcript is equivalent, the student will need to have the document evaluated by an evaluation service.  The student will only need to pay for a general evaluation report (not more than $100) which COS will then reimburse the student (up to $100) for the cost of the evaluation.  The student will need to save receipts in order to receive reimbursement.  COS will reimburse for high school diploma evaluation only.  COS will not reimburse for college degree evaluations.  Reimbursement eligibility is for financial aid applicants only.
Please see below for a list of evaluation services.  COS does not approve or promote any of the businesses below and are only provided to assist you in your search.

To receive reimbursement, complete the form below and submit to the COS Financial Aid Office with receipt(s). 

Request for Reimbursement of Evaluation Fees

Reimbursement requests should be submitted by the end of the school year (month of May) the evaluation was done.

Last Updated: 6/8/2017 9:19 AM