Private Colleges and Universities

 ​Association of Independent California Colleges & Universities (AICCU) - This website provides a comprehensive index of all independent and private institutions in California. You will find detailed college profiles, admission requirements, application deadlines, majors and degrees offered, on-line applications, and other valuable information.

  AICCU recent college guide 
Private Colleges Accepting IGETC or CSU G​E  - Many California Independent Colleges and Universities accept completed IGETC or CSU GE Breadth coursework for transfer admission.
CSU GE Certification for Non-public Institutions- As of August 2018, the CSU Chancellor's Office does not have a location on the new CSU website to house the following information. All CSU GE Breadth agreements remain as previously published. In the meantime, you may view the previously published documents here:

FIDM Certification List for CSU G.E.

HEALD Certification List for CSU G.E.

 Humphreys Certification List for CSU G.E.

Marymount Certification List for CSU G.E.

 SJVC Certification List for CSU G.E.

University of Marymount Certification List for CSU G.E.
 Common Application - Serves students, member institutions, and secondary schools by providing applications that students and school officials may submit to any of our over 500 members.

 Private Transfer Rep.

  • Fresno-Fresno Pacific University
  • Visalia-Fresno Pacific University
  • Bradman University
  • Grand Canyon University
Visit or call the Transfer Center at 737-6110 to inquire about the specific times and make an appointment with a transfer representative.
Last Updated: 11/6/2018 10:46 AM